Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I've said before how much we love Shawn Hewitt.
He's like a big brother to both Neil and I. We would probably be playing some bad pop music somewhere without him. Without him showing us that making respectable music is about working hard at it. Sometimes it's not only about the first thing that comes to your head.

This is my favorite song off of his Spare Hearts 2008 release. Please check it out.
1-on-One



-

5 comments of assent & dissent:

The Carps December 24, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

"I'm not afraid!!..."
I've been walking down the street ALL day, belting that out man.

-J

Wes Goodlife December 28, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Hey love your music... I brought both EP's on iTunes last... used my xmas gift card :D, Keep on keeping on, and please come to Seattle... I'll by u a coffee and a shot of rum

The Carps December 29, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

Rum in the Coffee? I'm down.
-J

weworemasks January 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

thanks for blogging about this dude. everything i've heard is incredible. just have to order the import from amazon now.

- jerome

p.s. i posted a blog about him on the we wore masks blog (where i've also posted about you dudes a couple of times). stay up.