Thursday, January 15, 2009

NAMM 2009

















The music equipment gear show, NAMM 2009 officially kicks off today. And being the geek that I am, I've been scouring the net for leaks.

My number one is defeintly the Native Instruments Maschine. This thing looks so dope. I've been using Akai machines to program beats via midi, and while they were ok, I missed a certain tangible quality. So I'm hoping this "maschine" fills the gap. Come on NI, you could do better than that on the spelling though right? (They also spell Control with a K.)















And this is not so much a leak as just an early release, but the new Micro-VR ampeg bass head looks really cool, and I'm keen to check that out as well.

I've never been as poor as I am now. But that doesn't seem to quench my insatiable thirst for more stuff. I can be better though. In time.. in time.

-J
Courtesy of Gearwire & Synthopia & Gearslutz

0 comments of assent & dissent: