Thursday, January 1, 2009

So you're a dude, and you can get your member taut.

Am I overreacting? Or is this the most sexist ad ever?
The way that dudes use naked girls to showcase their products not only offends me as a human being, but simply as a consumer.

What?? Because she makes me get a mild erection that is going to make me want to buy your dumb ass speakers??

QSC audio. If I ever play a venue with your blowhorns, I plan to rip them down, and stab the speakers with my drumsticks. You may be nice guys over there, but this sort of toolbag sock jock tomfoolery is what drives us further into a grave of idiocy.

I can't believe I dropped out of school and some of these marketing morons have paying jobs.

-Jahmal



Women are people dude. You just can't get excited that they have tits.

1 comments of assent & dissent:

limsana January 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

haha the only reason boobs are a big deal is because there always covered