Thursday, February 5, 2009

The future of tech is cardboard errythang.







I'm in love with this machine. This is a computer designed by a guy named Brenden Macaluso for the Greener Gadgets Design Competition. New York City, February 27th.

In these sucky times we need to figure out how we got to this place.
We've burnt through our resources like Robert Downney Jr. on a bender. 

The thing is, should we be surprised to see a computer made from cardboard? Shouldn't we be making everything we can out of sustainable bits and bobs? For all this green talk we spew, most of us are still in the dark about what we can do.

I've got a printer that's been sitting on my floor for ages now because I don't know how to properly dispose of it. Time for a bit of research on my end then eh?

www.wwf.org for starters. I don't know what they are about. Let's take a gandersee eh?

-J
(courtesy of Engadget.com)

0 comments of assent & dissent: